- Quezon City April 2 (Fidelis)
- Laguna April 16 (Ligona)
- Zamboanga April 30 (Rellik)
- Makati City May 14 (Mamucorum)
- Cebu May 28 (MMCebu)
- Cavite June 11 (Dius)
- Bacolod June 18 (Amidelis)
- Davao June 25
How to join:
Form a 5-man team and fill up the registration form at the event venue.
Make sure that all important details are filled in.
Once submitted, team names can no longer be changed. Team Names that are obscene and vulgar will not be accepted, and teams with such names will be disqualified.
Upon submitting the registration form, the Team Leader should present the two (2) valid IDs of each team member and a photocopy of the IDs to the registration booth.
Valid IDs accepted should clearly state the owner’s name, address, signature, and image. These include government issued IDs such as Drivers License, SSS ID, and passport. For students or those who only have one or no government issued ID, the school ID may be used if it still complies with the requirements stated above. Players may also use government issued forms such as birth certificate, NBI clearance, police clearance and the like.
Failure to provide the valid ID’s will invalidate your registration from the tournament.
Changing of team line-up (players, accounts, and characters) is not allowed once the registration form has been submitted.
CUT OFF TIME: 12:00pm
Registration Confirmation/Check-in Process:
Bring and present a printed copy to the registration area during the actual event day of a photocopy of valid IDs of each member.
All team members must be present and will sign the form at the registration booth facilitated by Level Up! staff.
Standby for the briefing and wait for your turn at the tournament.
CUT OFF TIME: 12:00pm
Registration Rules and Restrictions:
A maximum of 8 teams will compete in each leg.
Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
The team lineup submitted during registration must be used throughout the entire tournament. No changes will be allowed once the registration is accepted and confirmed.
For the confirmed teams, failure to show their selves on the event will automatically be banned in the whole PCW 2016.
A team that has forfeited their match (through non-attendance will be automatically banned from PCW 2016, and incomplete team lineup or by declaration of forfeiture) will not receive a participant’s package.
Registered accounts must contain 1 character of at least level 70.
Dynasty Warlords Champions are no longer eligible to participate in any other leg and activity of the Phoenix Council Wars (Topaz Warlord, Jade Warlord and Territorial Wars). Furthermore, the account registered to receive the Dynasty Wars prize can no longer be registered to receive a Topaz Warlord, Territorial Warlord or Jade Warlord prize.
CUT OFF TIME: 12:00pm
Soaring-Sky Arena; or Rumbling-Cloud Arena
Players will be provided with pre-generated characters at the tournament venue.
The team may select from the ten available classes – Wu Xia, Fa Shih, Yao Shou, Yao Jing, Yu Mang, Yu Ling, Xi Shou, Wu Shih, Jian Ling and Hun Ling, to fill out their roster of five (5) members.
Job class selections CANNOT be repeated. You may have up to one (1) team members representing any given Job class. Non-combat pets, flight devices and mounts will not be allowed.
For each tournament venue, a player cannot change his/her chosen character job. For example, at a Cebu tournament, a player has chosen the Yu Mang character. This player must use a Yu Mang character throughout the tournaments in that Cebu event.
Yao Jing characters will be supplied with a Titan pet.
Players can use Skill Macros.
Amulets, Hierograms, Potions and Pills will all be made available to the players.
The GM facilitator will log on the accounts containing the characters the team will use for the pre-match setup.
Players have 5 minutes with which to assign macros and skill hotkeys and set equipments.
Players are not allowed to change the default key bindings.
Each character will be assigned a fixed amount of Potions, Pills and Amulet/Hierograms. Players will be responsible for managing their supplies until the end of the day’s tournament.
Participants are not allowed to buff until the buffs up time is declared inside the arena. If there are buffs originating from a character and not on your team, you will be penalized with a foul for each character with an illegal buff. The match will also be restarted if the illegal buffs are discovered before the match starts or the gates open.
Each character will have:
- Level of 101
- 2,000,000,000 Soul
- All Heaven/Hell, DES/CoE and Song of Shadow skills.
- +12 Rank 9 Weapon [Stone of Penetration – 2 Slots]
- +12 Rank 9 Weapon [Rampart Stone – 2 Slots]
- +12 Rank 9 Weapon [Terra Soul Stone – 2 Slots]
- +12 Rank 9 Weapon [Arctic Soul Stone – 2 Slots]
- +12 Rank 9 Weapon [Dragon Soul Stone – 2 Slots]
Wu Xia characters will also have the following weapons in Storage:
- +12 Rank 8 Weapon Set [Stone of Penetration – 2 Slots]
- +12 Rank 8 Weapon Set [Rampart Stone – 2 Slots]
- +12 Rank 8 Weapon Set [Terra Soul Stone – 2 Slots]
- +12 Rank 8 Weapon Set [Arctic Soul Stone – 2 Slots]
- +12 Rank 8 Weapon Set [Dragon Soul Stone – 2 Slots]
- +10 Rank 9 Armor (Upper, Lower, Arm and Foot) [Stone of Penetration – 4 Slots]
- +10 Rank 9 Armor (Upper, Lower, Arm and Foot) [Rampart Stone – 4 Slots]
- +10 Rank 9 Armor (Upper, Lower, Arm and Foot) [Terra Soul Stone – 4 Slots]
- ★★Rank 9 Set Baldric (Cannot be upgraded)
- ★★The Ninth Ring (Cannot be upgraded)
- ★★Level 8 Rank Badge (Cannot be upgraded)
- +10 ★Wings of Pegasus [Stone of Penetration – 4 Slots]
- +10 ★Wings of Pegasus [Rampart Stone – 4 Slots]
- +10 ★Wings of Pegasus [Terra Soul Stone – 4 Slots]
- +10 ★Wings of Pegasus [Arctic Soul Stone – 4 Slots]
- +10 ★Wings of Pegasus [Dragon Soul Stone – 4 Slots]
- +10 ★Moonstruck Windy Mantle (+7 Stats) [Stone of Penetration – 4 Slots]
- +10 ★Moonstruck Windy Mantle (+7 Stats) [Stone of Resilience – 4 Slots]
- +10 ★Moonstruck Windy Mantle (+7 Stats) [Terra Soul Stone – 4 Slots]
- +10 ★Moonstruck Windy Mantle (+7 Stats) [Arctic Soul Stone – 4 Slots]
- +10 ★Moonstruck Windy Mantle (+7 Stats) [Dragon Soul Stone – 4 Slots]
- +10 ★Moonstruck Silent Mantle (+7 Stats) [Stone of Penetration – 4 Slots]
- +10 ★Moonstruck Silent Mantle (+7 Stats) [Stone of Resilience – 4 Slots]
- +10 ★Moonstruck Silent Mantle (+7 Stats) [Terra Soul Stone – 4 Slots]
- +10 ★Moonstruck Silent Mantle (+7 Stats) [Arctic Soul Stone – 4 Slots]
- +10 ★Moonstruck Silent Mantle (+7 Stats) [Dragon Soul Stone – 4 Slots]
- +10 Reborn Holy-Moon Helmets (+8 Stat) [Stone of Penetration – 4 Slots]
- +10 Reborn Holy-Moon Helmets (+8 Stat) [Rampart Stone – 4 Slots]
- +10 Reborn Holy-Moon Helmets (+8 Stat) [Terra Soul Stone – 4 Slots]
- +10 Reborn Holy-Moon Helmets (+8 Stat) [Arctic Soul Stone – 4 Slots]
- +10 Reborn Holy-Moon Helmets (+8 Stat) [Dragon Soul Stone – 4 Slots]
- 2 +10 ★Wild Frost Symbols
- 2 +10 ★Wild Preservation Symbols
- +10 ★★Cube of Fate Sigil Gamma (Def)
- +10 ★★Cube of Fate Sigil Gamma (MDef)
- – Void Mirror –
- – Thirteen Guardians –
- – Midnight Song –
- +10 ★★Warsong Rampart Gamma
- +10 ★★Warsong Jade Locket Gamma
- 1 Autumn (Lv. 100, 100/100 Random Attributes, max Willpower, 100 INT and 90+ CON Stats)
- Wind Dancing
- Absolute Barrier
- Perma Frostbolt
- God’s Path
- Might of Oaks
- Stability Chant
- Curse of silent
Consumables – All located in the Bank once used up
- Platinum Amulet (1 Equipped)
- Platinum Hierogram (1 Equipped)
- Secret Lifeblood Powder (HP Potion – Recover 1260 HP over 6 sec.)
- Secret Serenity Water (MP Potion – Recover 1275 MP over 6 sec.)
- Secret Nine-Dragon Powder (Rejuvenation Potion – Recover 1360 HP and 1360 MP instantaneously)
- Samsara Plate (Pill – Recover 60% of max HP and MP instantaneously)
- Soul Abstention Tablet (Pill – Casts Dispel on self. Cannot be used while incapacitated.)
- Medicine of Impolarity (Pill – Immunity to effects that will restrict your Movement or control for 20 sec. Cannot be used while incapacitated.)
- Jade-Inlaid Gold (Pill – Gain 1 Chi)
Note: Do not forget to activate PVP mode (Turn off safe mode) and uncheck the relevant “PVP only” boxes. You can also change the “Buff Only” settings to suit your play style.
Players will be traded an entrance ticket prior to their match. If a character cannot receive the entrance ticket via trade, that character will not be allowed to enter the arena. Team leader is responsible for the distribution of team members’ tickets.
Players will enter their side of the arena by speaking with the Wolf Cub NPC.
Once all players have entered the arena, the GM will activate the buff timer. Players will have 120 seconds to buff up.
After the 120 second buff period, the barriers will go down, and the match will begin.
Once the match begins, both teams will have 300 seconds (5 minutes) to eliminate the opposing team. If both teams still have surviving members after 300 seconds (5 minutes), the “Time Over” signal will be given.
Players can’t use resurrection skills and Revival Scrolls in the arena. A team will be given 1 foul for every Revival Scroll discovered on a team member upon entering the Arena. If this fact is discovered immediately after the team of the offending character wins a round, the results of that round will be declared null and void.
Once the Time Over signal is given, players must immediately take their hands off the mouse and keyboard, except to perform the actions in the next item.
Players who have an opponent targeted when the Time Over signal is given must cancel their action and move away from any opponents before taking their hands off the mouse and keyboard (Press the Esc button three times). A player has 5 seconds to comply with this rule. Failure to comply will result in one (1) foul assigned per offending team member.
The tournament will be hosted on the PHOENIX Server.
All matches will be 5 VS 5 team elimination. Please see the Point System below for match scoring.
The match duration is 300 seconds (5 minutes).
Players have 2 minutes to resupply between matches.
Match-ups will be determined on the spot and will be shuffled through challonge.com
A point is scored if a team wipes out the opposing team within the time limit.
A point is scored if a team has more surviving members after the time is up.
The first team to receive 2 points wins, and advances to the next round.
If both teams have the same number of surviving members after time is up, the match will end in a tie.
In the case of a tie, both teams will receive 1 point, with the following exception:
If a tie will result in both teams receiving 2 points, both teams will instead fight a Sudden Death match.
Sudden Death Match:
The Sudden Death match duration is 120 seconds (2 minutes).
The first team to kill a member of the opposing team wins the Sudden Death match and will receive 1 point.
If neither team manages to kill a member of the opposing team within 120 seconds (2 minutes), the result of the match will be decided with a coin toss.
- Fouls are accumulated throughout the Phoenix Council Wars tournament, and will not be reset. Fouls earned during the Dynasty Wars leg will be carried on to the Final 8 and the Grand Finals. If the members of a team commit a total of 3 fouls over the course of the tournament, the team will automatically be disqualified from the tournament.
- Teams who do not have an opponent will advance automatically.
- If issues arise that are not covered by the existing rules, the Tournament Judge or PW GM team will decide on that matter. GMs decision is always final.
- Only if there are 3 or more players have been disconnected will the match be stopped. The match will then be continued after the connection stabilizes with the remaining time and DPs from the time the match was stopped.
If a clan is already in the list of top winners of a certain category, that clan is no longer eligible to win in other categories.
READ Full Mechanincs here
Disclaimer: Contest rules are subject to change without prior notice. By joining this event, players agree to abide by the rules as stated in the contest mechanics. The decision of the GMs and the Perfect World Team is considered final and irrevocable.