Welcome, one and all, to the most magical place to ever enter the MMO world – the Magic Kingdom! The first of its kind, the Magic Kingdom is a virtual feast for the eyes and the senses. Come on and take a tour of the first amusement park to open in Pan Gu.
The Magic Kingdom was designed based on the five big capitals of Perfect World: Dragon, Neverfall, Mandala, Amity, and Glacier City. It is filled with various attractions and activities for players to enjoy.
The Magic Kingdom update boasts these exciting attractions. Follow the links and read all about them!
1. New Area: Magic Kingdom
2. New Function: Bestiary
3. New Boundary Unlocked: Royal Sky
4. Divine Inscription Refinement (Upgrade)
5. Sacred Realm Phantom: New Source of Vitae
6. Advanced Engrave
7. New Elemental Spirit: Monsoon
8. New Dungeon: Frozen Hell
9. Ascension of Evil Half Dragon – Sarokkan
10. Soul Stone Upgrade
- Follow action: the follower will enter flight or walk mode according to the target.
- Quest Tracker: added quest tracking for some quests
- Party member’s avatar will be grayed out when too far away
- Silver Stream Palace Judgment Mode rewards for Star Charts no longer available
- Swords to Plowshares and Homeland Renewal added to Active Points list
- Master Bounty Hunter quest for Quicksand Maze changed to Lord of Disaster Soulshriek in Frozen Hell
- Several Primal World and Western Steppes daily quests have had their requirements and rewards changed
- Treasure System loot table updated
- The Soul Stone Conversion feature now allows players to replace Rocket Stones and Flare Stones with Wind Stone IV, and replace Alpha Stones and Omega Stones with Wind Stone V
- Wind Stone IV can no longer be used with accessories lower than grade 12. Stones that are already embedded are not affected
- The required Craftsmanship level to upgrade Gaze of the Jungle ornaments is set to LV1.
- Batch opening for 999 Mysterious Chip packs has been fixed.