Boundary levels reward players with a permanent increase in their Ex Rating, an attribute that lets players deal more damage and receive less damage relative to the opponent’s Ex Rating.
They also allow players to learn new skills and passive skills that permanently increase their defenses, skill damage, Critical Hit ratio, HP and more. Some areas and some dungeons have specific Boundary level requirements.
Boundary level can be viewed on Character Window “C” under your character’s image.
A player can now gain vitae by killing special monsters.
Players that have rebirth can unlock their Boundary once they enter Primal World.
There they can talk to the Arcane Sky Envoy Yanna (373, 469) to unlock their first Boundary of Arcane Sky.
Every time a player reaches the maximum level of each Boundary, they can talk to the next Sky Envoy to unlock the next Boundary. Players that have reached Arcane Sky X will need to reawaken for a second time before they are able to break the Boundary to move to Mirage Sky I. Each Boundary has 10 levels and players can check their Boundary in their character’s window by pressing the C key in-game.
List of Boundaries
Currently, there are 6 tiers of boundaries in the game. Each tier unlocks all-class passive skills, upgrades to class skills, and access to certain regions and dungeons.
- Arcane Sky
- the first Boundary, which is unlocked at the Arcane Sky Envoy in Primal World after the character has reawakened for the first time. Arcane Sky I gives access to the Silver Stream Palace and the Undercurrent Hall.
- Mirage Sky
- the second Boundary, which is unlocked at Whitesurge after talking to Light Emperor Alexander in the Primal World after the character has reawakened for a second time and reaches Arcane Sky X. Mirage Sky I gives access to Avalask.
- Astral Sky
- the third Boundary, which is unlocked at the Astral Sky Envoy in Primal World after the character reaches Mirage Sky X. Astral Sky X gives access to the Uncharted Paradise.
- Shifting Sky
- the fourth Boundary, which is unlocked at the Shifting Sky Envoy in Primal World after the character reaches Astral Sky X. Shifting Sky I gives access to Dusk Palace Chapter 4 (Coming Soon…), and Shifting Sky X gives access to the Havoc Esteem.
- Twilight Sky
- the fifth Boundary, which is unlocked at the Twilight Sky Envoy in Primal World after the character reaches Shifting Sky X. Twilight Sky I gives access to the Dawnlight Temple, and Twilight Sky VI gives access to the Divine Esteem.
- Royal Sky
- Royal Sky is the sixth and currently final Boundary, which is unlocked at Royal Realm Apostle Lorx in the Avalask after the character reaches Twilight Sky X. Royal Sky does not currently give access to any extra content except for daily quests.
- Pious Sky
- the seventh Boundary, which is unlocked at Pious Sky Envoy Kuza in the Western Steppes after the character reaches Royal Sky X. Pious Sky gives access to temporary daily quests that correspond with Historical Phases, as well as the Celestial Baby system.
- Apex Sky
- the eighth and currently final Boundary, which is unlocked at Apex Apostle Zenet in Drapha (522, 567) in the Western Steppes after the character reaches Pious Sky X. Apex Sky gives access to a new daily quest as well as the Apex Sky Quest Chain. When becoming Apex Sky, players will no longer be able to enter the Altar of Saintess dungeon.
How to level up the Boundary
Players have to gather Vitae. Sources of Vitae are as follows:
- ChainQuests and Daily Quests in Primal World and Avalask.
2. Sacred Realm Phantoms lurking around Primal World and Avalask.
The monster has five types, each corresponding to a Boundary from Arcane Sky, Mirage Sky, Astral Sky, Shifting Sky, and Twilight Sky. Killing the phantom of your corresponding Boundary yields more Vitae. Players with Royal Sky boundary can also gain Vitae by killing these monsters.
There is a daily limit to the number of Vitae gained from killing these monsters. When the limit is reached, the number of Vitae you gain will be reduced.
- Primal World Respawn Area: Mildflower Kingdom, Tree Racoon Village, Autumn Village, Lord Tyrant’s Rear Camp, Snow Ape Ridge, Glacial Prison, Ruins of Waverun
- Avalask Respawn Area: Silent Plains, Ishire Plain
- Players can also acquire Vitae Pills from the Item Mall.
List of Vitae Pills
|Sky Pill||Boundary||Vitae||Limit||Obtained from|
|Vitae Pill||Arcane Sky I or higher||100||10 per day||Item Mall|
|Archaic Legend Pill||Arcane Sky I to Twilight Sky X||1000||Unlimited||Lucky Coin|
|Arcane Sky Pill||Arcane Sky I to Arcane Sky X||900||Unlimited||Item Mall|
|Mirage Sky Pill||Mirage Sky I to Mirage Sky X||1000||Unlimited||Item Mall|
|Astral Sky Pill||Astral Sky I to Astral Sky X||1100||Unlimited||Item Mall|
|Shifting Sky Pill||Shifting Sky I to Shifting Sky X||1200||Unlimited||Item Mall|
|Arcane Sky Boundary Pill||Arcane Sky I to Arcane Sky X||Max||Once||Item Mall|
|Mirage Sky Boundary Pill||Mirage Sky I to Mirage Sky X||Max||Once||Item Mall|
|Astral Sky Boundary Pill||Astral Sky I to Astral Sky X||Max||Once||Item Mall|
|Shifting Sky Boundary Pill||Shifting Sky I to Shifting Sky X||Max||Once||Item Mall|
|Twilight Sky Boundary Pill||Twilight Sky I to Twilight Sky X||Max||Once||Item Mall|
|Royal Sky Boundary Pill||Royal Sky I to Royal Sky X||Max||Once||Item Mall|
Boundary Levels and Vitae Requirement
|Level||Arcane Sky||Mirage Sky||Astral Sky||Shifting Sky||Twilight Sky||Royal Sky||Pious Sky||Apex Sky|