New Class – Yao Hou
New Boundary: Apex Sky – Boundary | Perfect World (playpark.com)
Tier 18 Weapons: Accoladed Weapon
Territorial War Update
New Beastkin Class – Yao Hou
- The new class, Yao Hou, in its human form, is very agile and versatile with its excellent control and stealth abilities. It has a sprint skill “Wind Step” which has a very short cooldown. You can use it to maneuver quickly and catch up with your enemies. It also has special marks: “Wind”, “Forest”, “Fire”, “Mountain”, “Ying” and “Yang”, which can be used together with other skills to produce more powerful control effects.
- In his Ape form, it has this unstoppable brutal strength that can dominate any confrontation. All its skills, while casting, grant it immunity against negative statuses, rendering Yao Hou extremely effective in melee combat against other control or magic characters. Combined with the “Cosmic Unity” and “Chaotic Breach” skills cast with its “Ying” and “Yang” marks, it exerts fearful control and damage output abilities.
- New Yao Hou characters use the detailed HD model by default, where you can customize the body and facial features. Once entering the game, you can change between HD or SD modes or customize it again at the Stylist.
New Quest – Perfect World Hero Saga
Whatever is recorded in the Perfect World Hero Saga is history, but people can see the heroes as if they are alive today, and are inspired by their stories.
- Hero Saga will be available at character LV80. The heroes in it can be unlocked in a number of different ways. Once you have completed the requirements for unlocking a hero, their avatar will be lit up in the Hero Saga. You can then click on the avatar to view their stories and some additional information about them.
- After completing all the deeds for a hero, you will unlock them as a cosmetic pet so they will accompany you in your adventures!
Yao Hou Lord – Syvos
As the Yao Hou race re-emerged in the Perfect World, these new and quirky individuals have become a source of excitement amongst the people. The first hero recorded in the Hero Saga is the Yao Hou Lord, Syvos.
- Requirement: LV80, Aware of Vacuity
- Completion Reward: Plentiful EXP, Spirit, Little Syvos (Cosmetic Pet) x1, Permanent Colored Title “Spring Peach Blossom” (HP +100)
Wu Xia & Fa Shih Visual Upgrade
Game characters of these 2 classes now support HD mode during customization, including more options to customize face features. Existing game characters that are currently using the old models can enable HD Mode and visit Stylist for customizations.
The following Wu Xia and Fa Shih skills received an upgrade, including new animations and special effects:
- Soaring Dragon
- Leaping Tiger
- Σ Vajra
- Aura of Steel
- Rushing Tackle
- Flying Dragon
- Inner Sutra
- Outer Sutra
- Demon Burst
- Immortal Burst
- Fiery Storm
- Shifting Earth
- Weight of the Mountain
- Morning Dew
- Earth Spirit Strike
- Brand of Godly Flame
- Brand of Fire
- Demon Burst
- Immortal Burst
Avalask Progression – Boundary, Main Quest, Daily Quest
The new Main Quests have a “Real Time” mechanism, so they can’t be completed repeatedly. When you have made the choice, the time for other NPCs will also be advanced and can’t be reversed. The endings for various NPCs will be determined by players’ choices.
Players’ choices will not affect their rewards. However, they will to a certain degree affect the flow of quests.
- Reawakening II LV102
- Apex Sky I or higher
- After you have completed the quest “Call to the Apex Sky”, you can take the new Avalask Main Quest “Aida Hunt Continued”
- A lot of EXP, Spirit and Vitae
- Soul Split Panacea, Soul Sunder Elixir, Soul Summon Stone, and other items
Main Quest Party Instance – Motley Realm:
- You can take the quest “Start Motley Realm” from the NPC Elemental Phantom.
- Requires Boundary Apex Sky V.
- Requires a party and can only be taken by the party leader.
- Party has 2 to 6 players.
- All party members must be within 20 meters from the leader when taking the quest.
- Please go into the game and quests to find out more details about the instance.
Daily Quest: Grim War Efforts
- When you have completed the Main Quest “Extending the Lead”, you can take the quest from the NPC Dreamer Mohawk in the Alchemist Clan.
- Grim War Efforts is a series of escort quests. Players need to acquire supplies from Dreamer Mohawk, and pass through a set of waypoints, including Portal of Life, Shattered Hub, Howling Valley, and eventually deliver the supplies to Althea at the entrance to the Dawnlight Temple; After that, the players need to complete the quest “Memories of the Past” to help fix Mohawk’s memory problem and complete an entire Daily Quest cycle. You have to complete Memories of the Past in order to start a new Daily Quest cycle the next day.
Note: During the escort, if you are killed or log off, the quest will fail, and you will have to restart the quest from a previous checkpoint.
You will only win the reward after delivering the supplies to Althea.
- A lot of EXP and Vitae
- Saintess’ Tear and Barbaric Blood Crystal
New Instance: Moon Watcher Tower
Moon Watcher Tower is a new instance with the following rules:
- All players have the same level of stats while in the instance.
- Charms are disabled; will not recover HP automatically.
- Limited chances of Revives. In each boss fight, players from the same party can only be revived a total of 3 times.
- Reawakening II LV100+ players can go to Lady Heidel in Lothranis to enter the instance.
- It costs a Dream Trekker Stone to enter the instance, which can be collected from Lady Heidel or Icebound Gatekeeper Sho.
- The requirements to enter Frozen Hell are adjusted to Reawakening II LV100+.
- Replaced Dark Jade Soulstone with Dream Trekker Stone, which can be collected from Lady Heidel or Icebound Gatekeeper Sho once per day.
- Guaranteed Loot:
- Skyhigh: Blood Spirit Stone (Bound)
- Skyhigh: Gold-plated Iron (Bound)
- Skyhigh: Ether Jade (Bound)
- Has a chance to loot:
- Skyhigh: Profaned Wood (Bound)
- Zenith Skull Shard (Bound)
The players will receive the rewarding quest automatically once they enter the instance, and the quest can be completed after killing the boss.
Tier 18 Weapons: Accoladed Weapon
The T18 Accoladed Weapons requires a T5 Sixteen Lords of Elysium Weapon as the base and forged using Tempered Dragon Scales.
The Tier 1 weapons have powerful attributes. Their attack or defense stats are determined by the base Elysium weapon. They also have newly added skills: Ravaging Sky Lord and Burning Soul Elimination.
The Tier 2 weapons are even more powerful, with balanced attack and defense stats. They also have a newly added effect: Genesis Level +1.
The Tier 3 weapons have the same stats as Tier 2 but have telepathic abilities with amazing visuals and animations.
- You can use Tempered Dragon Scale at Accoladed Herald Fenyr in West Dragon City to craft or upgrade T18 Accoladed Weapons.
- You can refine Purple Dragon Scales into Tempered Dragon Scale at Lone Taoist Wena in West Dragon City.
- You can acquire Purple Dragon Scales from Whispering Mausoleum and Clan Base.
- There is a chance for Dragon Scale refinement to succeed. You can purchase Accolade Charms and Tampering Charms from the Item Mall to increase the chance of success.
- Arrow Tip and Charm of Optimization upgraded at the same time
- The old Grade 17 Arrow Tips and Charm of Optimization have increased their caps to Tier 18.
- You can complete the conversion by first putting your Arrow Tip or Charm of Optimization into the Safe, and then put a new Arrow Tip or Charm of Optimization in your Bag, and then move the Arrow Tip or Charm of Optimization from the Safe to overwrite the ones in your bag.
Accessory Soul Stones Upgrades
- You can upgrade Fire Soul Stone V, Water Soul Stone V, Earth Soul Stone V, Wind Soul Stone V, Alpha Soul Stone and Omega Soul Stone at Assistant Wang Tsai.
Added Soul Stone Transform Function
- You can convert high-grade Soul Stones already imbued to accessories at the PW Item Mall Agent.
Added Ring Socketing and Imbue Soul Stone Functions
- You can use Accessory Socket Stone and Yens at the PW Item Mall Agent to add sockets to accessories, to a maximum of 4 sockets. You can use Yens at the Blacksmith to Imbue Soul Stone or Purify Soul Stone. Only Crane Stone, Storm Stone, Virtue Stone, and Courage Stone can be imbued to Rings. When a Ring is upgraded, it can inherit the original sockets and imbued Soul Stones.
- Ring socketing function and new accessory Soul Stones are added to the Character Simulator.
Model & Lighting Effects Optimized and Settings
To fix the performance issues some players have suffered, we updated the new models and lighting effect settings, and made adjustments to some existing settings. The Model and Lighting settings are merged into a new tab, while some of the UI settings are also relocated here. Besides, players can keep two configuration profiles and can swap between them using the button above their avatar frame.
- “Select a player to use default model” will be enabled by default and the option is no longer available.
- In “Model Load Limit” tab, “Distance” settings are relocated here, while a “# of Players” limit is added here.
- In the “Lighting” tab, “Lighting Level Optimization” settings is relocated here, while “Lighting Type Optimization” and “Lighting Distance Optimization” settings are added.
- Optimized the function buttons above the avatar frame.
- Enable/Disable Environment Optimization Button: enable visual and environment optimization settings with one click.
- Enable/Disable Model and Lighting Effect Quick Optimization Profile Button: Swap between Model and Lighting Effect Optimization Profiles with one click.
- Open/Close “Optimization Settings” Menu: detailed settings for Model and Lighting Effect.
- Players can make adjustments to the settings in “Use Normal Mode Profile” or “Use Quick Optimization Profile”, and click Apply to confirm. The client will save the two profiles in real time.
- After the update, all players’ previously saved profiles will be cleared, and they will have to set again. A suggested preset Optimization Profile for quick use is provided.
Increased daily sign-in rewards
Celestial Baby Daily Quest Optimizations
- During the Growth period of a Celestial Baby, they will get 20 points of Potential after clicking “Start New Day”.
- Removed the growth period Daily Quest “Celestial Hair Knot” from the Potential Agent Greencko.
Clan Instance Personal Reward Adjustment
- Adjusted the Gift Pack Content in Personal Reward from the Clan Instance
- Adjusted the Gift Pack Content in Clan Reward from the Clan Instance
Adjusted the objectives of the Bounty Hunt Quest
- Kill target is changed from Lord of Disaster Soulshriek to Angel of Sword Baili Fengjang
Soul Stone Conversion Optimizations
- Adjusted the required number of Wander Crystals when upgrading Soul Stones. The required number of Soul Stones and Yens remain the same.
Other Adjustments and Updates
- Players who have collected all the new Codex Fashion items, Flyers, and Mounts will be able to collect the gift box for these categories. These gift boxes can’t be used yet.
- All Mouse Collector Boxes will be replaced with Ox Collector Boxes, and their collection quantity will be cleared with the update. The Mouse Collector Boxes will no longer be collected then, so if you haven’t collected them yet, do it before the update.
- The Year of the Ox Fashion items, Flyers, and Mounts acquired from the Mouse Collector Boxes are all bound and will be the same as the items in the Item Mall.
Primal World Sacred Realm Daily Quests adjustments
- The series quests from “PW: Resistance Force Name-List” to “PW: Scorching Fire” are added with a requirement. Only Reawakening II LV100-105 Twilight Sky to Royal Sky players can take these quests.
Defeating Vanished Ancestor and Vanished Ancestor EX no longer loots Immortal Stone.
Removed the Soul Stone and Perfect Stone from Nirvana Palace Chest
Midlands Bounty Hunt Instances Requirements adjusted
- Uncharted Paradise: the requirement is lowered from Astral Sky X to no Boundary requirement.
- Frozen Hell: the requirement is lowered from Shifting Sky I to Mirage Sky I
- Dawnlight Temple: requirement is lowered from LV103, Twilight Sky I and Chaotic Soul to LV100, Mirage Sky I and Spiritual Initiate
Fixed the issue that in Whispering Mausoleum, the Merciless Ecstasy and Realm of the Lost scenes overlap with each other.
Optimizations, Adjustments and Updates
The Activeness System is being overhauled in this update. The new Event Calendar consists of Daily Sign In and Daily Activeness, which can be accessed from the old Event Calendar button.
Daily Sign In
The new Event Calendar has made several optimizations to the Daily Sign-In feature, so players can view their monthly sign-in rewards better.
- The Fill Check function is optimized and more user-friendly. After signing in, players can use an Excuse Letter to fill in all the missed days from this month and the last month without any limits.
- Excuse Letter can be purchased from VIP1 Item Mall. Meanwhile, players can no longer trade for Excuse Letter from the Perfect Trade Official.
- Changed the feature that “when a number of misses are equal or less than 3, it will be considered as a full attendance”. Players need to actually sign in every day to win the full attendance icon.
- By collecting full attendance icons for all 12 months, players can collect a Super Attendance Reward on January 1st and 31st next year.
Active Points Reset
Active Points Quests adjusted:
The new Active Points system consists of six Active Points Quests. Players can complete the activities to win Active Point Quest rewards.
After accumulating a certain number of Active Points, they can collect Activeness Chests.
- Weapon Instance Active Point Quest: Players can complete any one of the instances: High-level Endless Universe, Moon Watcher Tower, Uncharted Paradise, Whispering Mausoleum to complete the Weapon Instance Active Point Quest.
- Armor Instance Active Point Quest: Players can complete any one of the instances: Low-level Endless Universe, Silver Stream Palace, Twilight Library, Twilight Temple: Cloud Abode to complete the Armor Instance Active Point Quest.
- Artifact Instance Active Point Quest: Players can complete any one of the instances: Undercurrent Hall, Frozen Hell, or Dawnlight Temple to complete the Artifact Instance Active Point Quest.
- Vitae Daily Active Point Quest: Complete Vitae Daily quests twice to complete.
- Bounty Hunt Active Point Quest: Complete Bounty Hunt quests twice to complete.
- Celestial Baby Education Active Point Quest: Complete the Teaching and Tutoring quest once to complete.
Note: Active Points and the rewards are reset every day at 00:00.
Active Point Items Adjusted
- Intense Action Stone and Extreme Action Stone are removed from the Item Mall.
- Action Stone, Intense Action Stone, and Extreme Action Stone can no longer increase Active Points or summon Messenger of the Future.
- Health Stone Health Stone and Advanced Health Stone can no longer increase the upper limit for daily Active Points, and will no longer keep the remaining Active Points to the next day.
- Action Stone can no longer be exchanged at Assistant Wang Tsai. Several new item exchange services are added:
- Exchange Action Stone for Five Cents x1.
- Exchange Intense Action Stone for Heaven-Earth Stone x1.
- Exchange Extreme Action Stone for Heaven-Earth Stone x5.
- Players can click the View Details button in the Daily Activeness menu to view detailed info for instances, daily quests, and various events, so they can choose more easily.
We have categorized all instances into three types: Weapon Instances, Armor Instances, and Artifact Instances:
- Weapon Instances: High-level Endless Universe, Moon Watcher Tower, Uncharted Paradise, Whispering Mausoleum
- Armor Instances: Low-level Endless Universe, Silver Stream Palace, Twilight Library, Cloud Abode
- Artifact Instances: Undercurrent Hall, Frozen Hell, Dawnlight Temple
Instances of the same type share the same entry ticket:
- Relic of Wonder: Weapon (was Silent Sea Sandgrain)
- Relic of Wonder: Armor (was Moon Ode Order)
- Relic of Wonder: Artifact (was Dawnlight Feather).
Players can collect one of these entry items per day at the entrance of these instances.
- Players above Reawakening II LV100 can take a one-off quest at the entrance to each instance that gives Relic of Wonder: Weapon x10, Relic of Wonder: Armor x10, and Relic of Wonder: Artifact x10.
- Players can take the new tickets from Ticket Master Luto.
- Relic of Wonder: Armor is permanent.
- Players with a Whispering Mirror can trade it for Relic of Wonder: Weapon and Relic of Wonder: Artifact at Soulless Wanderer
- Tuc Su Toxin, Jade Dragon Order, Immolation Order, and Quicksand Smokewisp can be used at materials to craft Transmutation: Low Value at Transmutation Master Xolo
Instance Difficulty Adjusted
The following adjustments have been made for the new categorization and difficulty settings:
- Undercurrent Hall: monsters’ HP and Attack are reduced.
- Silver Stream Palace: Normal Mode removed. There are only Deicide Mode and Judgment Mode.
- Uncharted Paradise: Normal Mode removed. There is only Deicide Mode.
- Dawnlight Temple: Normal Mode and Deicide Mode are removed. There is only Judgment Mode.
Instance Daily Quests Adjusted
We have also adjusted the rewards for the Daily Quests in these Instances. Weapon Instances mainly give weapon materials. Armor Instances mainly give Rank 8 to Legendary Dusk armors. Artifact Instances mainly gives materials for Refinement, War Avatar, Star Chart, Glyph, etc.
Instance Loot Reward Adjusted
We have also adjusted the loot for certain instances:
- Uncharted Paradise: Ultimate Uncharted Treasure contains Dull Zenith Skull Shard x2 instead of 1.
- Undercurrent Hall: War Avatar Pack C is added to Inferno Lord Phyrex’s drops.
- Frozen Hell: Lord of Grief Mistblade no longer drops Fortifications Seal; Lord of Disaster Soulshriek no longer drops Reborn 3 Rank 8 materials.
- Dawnlight Temple: Dim Songflow Ringstone, Dull Rough Bloodstone Shard, and Dull Rough Iron Shard are no longer dropped, and are replaced by War Avatar Pack C of the equivalent value.
- Heavenfall Temple: Reborn 3 Rank 8 materials are no longer dropped. EXP loot is newly added.
- The Twilight Wraiths outside the Twilight Temple have been eliminated. They will not spawn at 16:00 and 20:00 anymore.
- Ticket Master Luto stops giving out Quicksand Smokewisp.
- Lady Heidel stops giving out Dream Trekker Stone.
- Icebound Gatekeeper Sho stops giving out Dream Trekker Stone.
- Crimson Imperial Envoy stops giving out Tuc Su Toxin.
- Indefinite Spirit stops giving out Jade Dragon Order.
- Dawnlight Temple stops dispatching the quest “Dawnlight Falls” in Judgment Mode
- When the character completes the Dawnlight Temple for the first time, there is no additional reward anymore.
- Dawnlight Temple and Uncharted Paradise weekly quests are removed.
Bounty Hunt Quest Adjustments
Bounty Hunt Quests reorganized
- The Bounty Hunt Quests will be dispatched for the three types of instances. Warriors that meet the Boundary requirements can choose instances at different difficulties based on their own equipment. For example, if you get a Bounty Hunt Quest for Weapon Instances, you can complete any of the four instances (High-level Endless Universe, Moon Watcher Tower, Uncharted Paradise, Whispering Mausoleum) to complete the Bounty Hunt Quest.
- The Bounty Hunt Quest will not be dispatched differently for Midlands and Avalask. Players can take the same quests from the Head Hunter in both Midlands and Avalask.
- Bounty Hunt Quests will be failed automatically at 00:00 the next day if they are not finished within the day.
Bounty Hunt Reward Adjustment
We have adjusted the rewards for Bounty Hunt Quests, including but not limited to:
- Deleted outdated items such as Supreme Sigil, War Avatar Order, Mysterious Chip, etc.
- Increase Yen reward
Meanwhile, we changed the mode to yield random items, that the items are yielded with chances that are independent of each other. It means that you might win Ten Million Big Note, Bounty Nice Guy Card, and Bounty Noble Man Card at the same time.
Vitae Daily Adjustments
To fix the problem that players are heavily burdened with Daily Quests and that they have no access to acquire Barbaric Blood and Barbaric Blood Crystal materials as they break into higher Boundaries, we have made the following adjustments to the Vitae Daily Quests:
- Adjusted the required level and Boundary for some Daily Quests, to make sure that each Boundary has two to four Daily Quests available.
- Closed the instance Altar of Saintess, and adjusted the Vitae gain for some Daily Quests to make sure the players can gain Vitae at the same rate.
- Adjusted the rewards for the Daily Quests: greatly increased the number of the Barbaric Blood materials.
Spiritual Cultivation Quest Adjustment
We have made corresponding optimizations for the related Cultivation Quests:
- Chaotic Soul Cultivation Quest: The object of killing Pathkeeper Bajan in Uncharted Paradise is changed to killing Tyrant Prince Mushi in Silver Stream Palace.
- Chaotic Soul Cultivation Quest: The object collecting the fragments in Uncharted Paradise is changed to collect fragments in Moon Watcher Tower. The fragments in Moon Watcher Tower will be available after defeating Angel of Sword Basam.
- Chaotic Soul Cultivation Quest: The object to collect the fragments in Dawnlight Temple is changed to collect fragments in Silver Stream Palace. The fragments in Silver Stream Palace will be available as Belle Leun, the Mad Princess is spawned.
Clan Goals Adjusted
We have adjusted the Clan Goals for the new categorization and difficulty settings.
Clan Party Adjusted
We have adjusted the Honor Points and Clan Fund for Clan Party.
As the technology develops in Neverfall, the Light Empress’ Blessing can further improve the balance for Chrono Hunt. All players of the same class who have received the Light Empress’ Blessing, have exactly the same attributes except for their skills.
- Operation Neutron Star will be available for a limited period of time. During the event, Chrono Hunt will use a balanced competition mode. All Chrono Hunters must receive the Light Empress’ Blessing. When outside the event period, players can choose if they will receive the Light Empress’ Blessing or not.
- The Neutron Star is elusive and unpredictable. Players go to the Paladin’s Square and use the Chronoscope to acquire the time schedules for Operation Neutron Star.
- The monsters in Chrono Hunt, Chrono Ghast (LV4 monster) and Chrono Wight (Lord of the Chrono Realm), will be immune to all negative effects.
- During the Operation Neutron Star event, players can go to Royal Guard Ramore to take the quest Operation Neutron Star (Weekly). If they can survive in the Chrono Rift until the third chrono collapse (21 minutes), they can successfully stop the Neutron Star from expanding. They need to stop the Neutron Star from expanding 10 times each week to complete the quest Operation Neutron Star (Weekly) and win wonderful rewards: Chrono Sand x250, Chrono Flux x1.
- Players can use Chrono Sand and Chrono Flux at Chrono Researcher to craft Ringstar Weave: Cloud. They can refine Ringstar Weave: Cloud at the Chrono Researcher into Ringstar Weave: Glow.
Newly added T18 Robe: Solar Drift series
- Solar Drift series Robes can be acquired by upgrading the old Divine Ride robes at the Chrono Gear Researcher at the cost of Ringstar Weave: Glow.
- Solar Drift series Robes can be reforged at Orynis Cloudshift (the attributes can be previewed) at the cost of Chrono Sand and Chrono Flux.
Territory War Adjustments
The Territory War has received an upgrade to its gameplay. There are adjustments made to declaration, rules, and rewards in order to provide freshness and a better game experience.
- Click “World Map (Default M)” – “Territories” or open “Clan” – “Territory War” to view the detailed information for Midlands in Perfect World.
- The Territories have three levels, and give different amounts of points when occupied. The total points of all occupied territories will affect some battle rules and rewards (check the Territory Points for details).
- After occupying a territory, the players can get access to the tax income, Clan teleportation, and the Elixir crafting service at the territory officer.
- During Wednesday 19:00 and Thursday at 19:00, Clan Leaders can go to Midlands and click Public Relations – Clan – Territory War – Declare War to make a war declaration. The Declare War service is removed from War Managers and Teleporters.
- When the player Clan has no Territory, they can Declare War on any LV3 Territory; if they have a Territory, they can only Declare War on adjacent Territories; when they have occupied any two territories, they can Declare War on adjacent LV2 Territories; if they have occupied any 3 territories, you can Declare War on adjacent LV1 Territories.
- Each week, a Clan can Declare War on 3 eligible territories one after another (can’t be the same territory), and the results will be determined based on the bid price and the time of declaration. Each Clan can only make a successful declaration on one territory. Once the target territory is determined, it can’t be changed.
- A Minimum Bid is required to Declare War, which is at least one Note. If the declaration is successfully made, the Minimum Bid will not be returned. If the declaration fails, 90% of the Minimum Bid will be returned.
- When declaring war on multiple territories, the Minimum Bid for the successfully declared one will not be returned. 90% of the Minimum Bid for those that have failed will be returned.
- The game will announce the results via broadcasts every Thursday when the Declaration period ends.
Territory War Rules
- When the Territory War has started, players can enter the battlefield via Clan – Territory War – Enter Instance, or via the War Managers in six main cities.
- In the Battlefield, the two sides each have one HQ Crystal and 6 Guard Towers. The HQ Crystals are located in their bases at two corners of the battlefield, and the Guard Towers are located along the upper, middle and bottom lanes. The HQ Crystal and the Guard Towers cannot be attacked by players.
- There are two Ruins in the battlefield, that will regularly spawn Giant Dragons. Defeating these Giant Dragons can summon two Catapults that can deal damage to HQ Crystals and Guard Towers.
- The Catapults must be controlled by the players. They need to purchase Catapult Controller from Battlefield Advisor and use it on Catapult so it will follow them toward the enemies’ buildings and start attacking.
- Players have to destroy all 6 Guard Towers with the Catapult before they launch an attack on the HQ Crystal. They can win the Territory War battle by destroying the HQ Crystal.
Arms of the Light Empress will be given to the side with fewer territories based on the differences in their territory points.
- Difference of Points = Enemy’s Territory War Points – Own Territory War Points. The number of Arms of the Light Empress will be displayed based on this difference.
- When the Difference is larger than 20, the number of Arms of the Light Empress you can gain is the same with the Difference.
- When the Difference is smaller than -20, the number of Arms of the Light Empress the enemies can gain is the same as the negative value of the Difference.
- All players can view the acquisition for all players in the collection menu.
Rewards will be graded based on the Territory Points (refer to the Detailed Rewards)
- LV1 Territory (2 in total): Each gives 10 Points
- LV2 Territory (7 in total): Each gives 5 Points
- LV3 Territory (43 in total): Each gives 1 Point
- With Territory Point x1, you can collect Territory Reward Proof x3; with Territory Point x5, you can collect Territory Reward Proof x15; with Territory Point x10, you can collect Territory Reward Proof x30.
- Each week after the Territory War has ended, random rewards will be sent at 12:00 every Friday, which includes: Moonlight Crystal (Tradable), Halberd of Sovereignty (expires in 7 days).
- The game will randomly choose one of the occupied territories, and send the reward to the Clan Leader’s mailbox. The more points a territory values, the better chance it will be chosen.
Note: The Clan Leader’s mailbox must have 3 available mail slots, or the reward will not be sent.
Note: The detailed instructions for a Territory War can be viewed in the Territory War Declaration Help in the Territory War menu.
Other Adjustments and Updates
- A number of in-game events have been added.
- Closed Mirrorflower Treasury event in Primal World.
- Closed the Airship Race, Neverfall Onslaught, Dreamweaver Treasure Hunt, and Scholarly Challenge events on Friday evening.
- The Moonlight Crystal reward at the Divine Defenders Quartermaster and Imperial Vanquishers Quartermaster is changed into LV8 Glyph (selectable color). The Glyph can be embedded, but can’t be upgraded, degraded, or used as materials to upgrade other Glyphs.
- Removed the Moonlight Crystal exchange at Darkskin Menson in Snowy Village.
- The Level and Boundary requirements to raise a Celestial Baby are changed to Reawakening II LV100. Celestial Matron is relocated to Dragon City North District (531,673).
- Hide Fashion Weapon button: in the Fashion menu, a Hide Fashion Weapon button is added. Select this button to hide the Fashion Weapon in Fashion Mode.
- Newly exchangeable items for Monthly Card
- New items are added to Blessing Agent in Dragon City that can be traded using Azure Cosmos Dust.
- Dark Lords of Morai Box – Gives a Dark Lords of Morai set War Avatar Card.
- Pogo Pet Egg and Poca Pet Egg can only be used after being added to the Codex.
- Added the service to use Dark Ice Crystal to trade for LV8 Glyph (selectable color) to Darkskin Menson in Snowy Village (148,962). The Glyph can be embedded, but can’t be upgraded, degraded, or used as materials to upgrade other Glyphs.
- 5 sets of Fashion added to Transmutation’s Male and Female services. Players can craft with a chance at the Mirrien, the Lady of Garment in Dragon, North District (528,680)
- Fixed the completion logic, party-up mode, and monster ownership for certain Main Quests and Cultivation Quests, so they can be completed more easily.
- When successfully crafting the top Elysium series weapons (G17 T5 Weapons), a global broadcast will be sent. There is no need to take the quest from Vyn Yen, the Warrior.
- Some skills per class have been optimized
- Players who have collected all the new Codex Fashion items, Flyers, and Mounts will be able to collect the gift box for these categories. After the update, players who own these gift boxes can go to Mirrien, the Lady of Garment, Wings Fairy Usha, and Mount Commander Furion to the take quest and collect the corresponding rewards.
- The Year of the Ox Fashion items, Flyers, and Mounts acquired from the Mouse Collector Boxes are all bound and will be the same as the items in the Item Mall.
- All Mouse Collector Boxes will be replaced with Ox Collector Boxes, and their collection quantity will be cleared with the update. The Mouse Collector Boxes will no longer be collected.
- When successfully crafting the top Elysium series weapons (T14 T5 Weapons), a global broadcast will be sent. There is no need to take the quest from Vyn Yen, the Warrior.
- In the Character Simulator, added the Yao Hou class, the new Boundary “Apex Sky”, the new skill Righteous Origin, and T18 Weapons for all classes.
- Qiang Shou’s Rank 9 set “Frantic Destroyer” will display the Rank 8 set skin “Defiant Roar” in HD Mode.
- Yu Feng’s Rank 9 set “Divine Tolerance” will display the Rank 8 set skin “Brilliant Savior” in HD Mode.