Date: June 27 – 30, 2017
Phoenix: 8:00pm – 8:30pm
Chimera: 8:30pm – 9:00pm
1.) Player must buy a DB5 from the Item Mall
2.) Only +8 and +9 base item are eligible in this event
3.) Maximum upgrade for an item is +10.
- • Player trades in a +8 item and 2 DB5. Player will receive a +9 (same item).
- • Player trades in a +8 item and 4 DB5. Player will receive a +10 (same item).
- • Player trades in a +9 item and 3 DB5. Player will receive a +10 (same item).
1.) Player must buy a DB5 from the Item Mall.
2.) Only +5 ~ +7 base item are eligible in this event.
3.) To get a free +1, player must trade the item of choice along with the DB5.
4.) The number of pcs of DB5 traded will be the number of free +1 upgrades. Maximum upgrade for an item is +8.
- • Player trades in a +7 accessory and a DB5. Player will receive a +8 accessory (same item).
- • Player trades in a +5 weapon and 3 pcs DB5. Player will receive a +8 weapon (same item).
- • Player trades in a +6 accessory and a DB5. Player will receive a +7 accessory (same item).
The GM Team will give the upgraded item after upgrading it but will not return the DB5.
One player can only trade in one equipment/armor at a time. If you have more than 1 equipment/armor, you have to fall in line again.
EVENT DETAILS – TRADING DAY:
- • Bring item/s for trade on the day your server is scheduled for the event. First Come First Serve Basis.
- • Location will be announced by Playpark Game Masters before the event starts on the day of the event itself. Schedule will be announced by the GMs.
- • Fall in one line and use the vend mode option to stop moving and queue properly. Vend with your queue number and wait for your turn to trade your items.
- • When a player gets disconnected, the queue number of that player will be considered void. The disconnected player will have to line up again.
- • Players who delay the trading process will be sanctioned with a minimum of 3-day suspension (72 hours). This includes, but not limited to the following:
- * Dueling or Killing (PK) players in the line
- * Cutting through the line
- * Just queuing but has no item or incomplete items to trade
- * Queuing then selling/trading/giving away your “queue slot” to another player.
- • Trade your item and your DB to the GM. Wait a few minutes while the GM upgrades your item and returns your item back to you.
- • If you have more than 1 item to trade, fall in line again.
PRIZE AWARDING: On the Spot
Disclaimer: Playpark reserved the right to amend or change of the event mechanism without prior notice.